The primary purposes of NESCAI are to foster discussion among students from the region, provide students opportunities to present their work and obtain feedback, and to encourage networking.
Here are some great reasons to come:
Didn't This used to be Somewhere Else?
- You get to meet other students in your research area.
- You get to meet other students in your geographic area.
- You can get feedback on your work in progress.
- You can practice your networking skills.
- You can practice presenting your research to prepare for future conferences.
- You'll get to see invited talks from eminent faculty in AI and ML.
- You get to see the beautiful town of Amherst, MA.
- It's probably the cheapest conference you'll ever attend ($50 including 2 nights accomodation and food)!
Yes, this conference began in 2006 at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. Although the conference is intended to be annual, there was no conference in 2009. Websites of the previous conferences can be found at: