Welcome to NESCAI 2010!
What is NESCAI?
NESCAI (North-East Student Colloquium on Artificial Intelligence) is a gathering of students interested in Artificial Intelligence from universities located in North-Eastern North America.
The primary purposes of NESCAI are to foster discussion among students from the region, provide students opportunities to present their work and accept feedback, and to promote networking among students.
NESCAI '10 will be hosted by the Department of Computer Science
at the University of Massachusetts Amherst
in Amherst, MA on April 16-18, 2010.
- [2010-Apr-12] Getting to NESCAI has been updated, please double check for information regarding where to go on Friday.
- [2010-Apr-12] Schedule of Talks and Posters has been finalized.
- [2010-Apr-03] Jonathan Chang's talk title, abstract, and biography have been posted on the Invited Talks page.
- [2010-Mar-30] Ron Brachman's talk title, abstract, and biography have been posted on the Invited Talks page.
- [2010-Mar-21] New style files for the camera-ready version have been released. Download them here. Papers that use either of the style files will be accepted.
- [2010-Mar-20] Schedule has been posted on the Schedule page.
- [2010-Mar-17] Andy Barto's talk title, abstract, and biography have been posted on the Invited Talks page.
- [2010-Mar-17] Registration is now open. To guarantee a hotel room, please register by March 19th. Sorry for the short time frame.
- [2010-Mar-15] Getting to NESCAI page updated with conference location and hotel information. More information to come within the next week.
- [2010-Mar-01] Our final confirmed Invited Speaker Jonathan Chang is posted, expect additional info soon.
- [2010-Mar-01] Submission Deadline Extended to March 5, 2010.
- [2010-Feb-26] Our next confirmed Invited Speaker Andy Barto is posted, expect additional info soon.
- [2010-Feb-23] Our first confirmed Invited Speaker Ron Brachman is posted, expect additional info soon.
- [2010-Feb-08] Call for Papers (CFP) posted, and Author Guidelines updated.
- [2010-Feb-06] Deadlines revised and unlikely to be changed further
- [2010-Jan-11] Program Committee is announced